HomeFAQGallery Coupons

1 866 886 DUCT
3 8 2 8
HomeAdvisor Reviews - Duct Dogs Corp.
Top Rated Business by HomeAdvisor
Best of HomeAdvisor Award Winner

Many people are poorly informed about the importance of maintaining their chimney. As a result, improper chimney maintenance causes a substantial number of preventable deaths and injuries each year. The most serious problem resulting from poorly maintained chimneys is carbon monoxide poisoning. Carbon monoxide, produced as gas and oil burn in a vented heating system, is emitted by chimneys and can be life threatening if ingested in large doses. Carbon monoxide poisoning claims about 4,000 lives a year in the U.S. In addition, about 10,000 people are made ill by lower levels of exposure to carbon monoxide. Most cases of carbon monoxide poisoning are due to inadequate ventilation or poor maintenance of appliances, blocked or leaky flues and chimneys. Chimneys can become blocked for various reasons including birds nesting on the chimney, or possible degradation of the flue. A blocked flue can lead to carbon monoxide leaking into your home. For this reason, it is very important to clean one's chimney. The Chimney Safety Institute recommends that homeowners who light fires in their fireplaces three or more times a week during the heating season should have their chimneys inspected and cleaned once a year
$79.99
per 6 feet
WWW.DUCTDOGS.COM
Chimney Cleaning Special
FREE FIREPLACE CLEANING WITH PURCHASE OF MORE THEN 10 FT CHIMNEY CLEANING
DuctDogs@gmail.com
1 866 886 3828